Recycle Digital Camera
Recycle Your Digital Camera for the Highest Cash Payments
Many people in the UK own a digital camera but what do you do with the old one when it comes to buying a newer model? Every year in Britain over 1.2 million tonnes of Electronic waste is ending up at landfill sites. E-waste including digital cameras and other products is of major concern all around the world. Once they end up on landfill sites toxins from the components inside can leak out and damage the soil and natural inhabitants, if they are disposed of near a human water supply they could even cause damage to ourselves.
Sell Your Camera for Cash
There are many online recyclers who you can send your old working or non working cameras too. Once they are received they will be reused or disposed of correctly in return for a cash payment. This will both help the environment and also help you get some extra money in your pocket.
The Money4urMobile website is powered by Redeem Ltd who are one of the UK’s leading gadget recyclers. Despite the name the site will recycle many different electronic devices including mobile phones, MP3 players, iPods, digital cameras, handheld games consoles, SAT NAVs and tablets. They pay up to £400 cash per device via cheque or same day BACS.
How it Works
- Visit the Money4urMobile website and search for the device you want to sell using the drop down boxes.
- On the following screen you will be offered a price, if you are happy with the price quoted then click on the ‘sell my gadget’ button.
- Register your details and complete the checkout process specifying how you would like to be paid.
- Send in your items using the freepost address you are provided with or via registered post for higher value goods.
- Once your item has been received it will be checked over and payment sent within 5 working days for cheque or the same day if you chose to be paid by BACS.
Please note: There can be some minor damage but Money4urMobile do not buy digital cameras that do not switch on and off. They will buy other electronic devices that don’t work, full details can be found on their website.
Benefits of Using Money4urMobile
- Fast same day BACS payments
- Freepost address
- Instant quotes for working / broken devices
- Variety of different electronic gadgets
- Competitive prices
- 8/10 customers completely satisfied
- All gadgets responsibly recycled
The companies above will recycle digital cameras from the following manufacturers:
Canon, Casio, Fuji, GE, Kodak, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, Sony and Vivitar. More are added daily, check the websites for full details.
If you cannot find the model that you want to sell on recycling sites you could always consider selling your unused camera on Ebay.