Popular CD, DVD and video game trade in site, Music Magpie has recently announced that they will be adding e-Vouchers to their payment methods of cheque or charity donation.
With Christmas just around the corner now is a great time to dig out your unwanted CDs, DVDs and console games and sell them for online to get some extra money. Now with the new payment method at Music Magpie you don’t have to wait for a cheque through the post and for it to clear before you can spend your money. As soon as your old items have been received an M&S electronic voucher will be e-mailed straight to you.
Electronic vouchers are much better than waiting for a cheque as you can use them straight away instead of waiting up to 5 days, you can spend them online and M&S vouchers are great for buying Christmas presents for friends or family.
To sell your items for M&S e-Vouchers simply visit the Music Magpie site here, enter the bar code numbers off your old CD, DVD or console game to get an instant quote, once you have entered a minimum of 10 click on the sell now button and proceed through the checkout. The option to get a Marks and Spencer voucher will be selectable within the checkout. Once your order has been received, processed and checked for quality your voucher will be e-mailed to you and can be spend on the Marks and Spencer website just like a normal gift card.
If you are feeling charitable you can also donate your money for your unwanted CDs, DVDs and games to one of many charities including the RSPCA, Breast Cancer Care, Xpro, The Children’s Society, Teenage Cancer Trust, Terrence Higgins Trust or The Big Salute. If you want to donate simply click on the charities section at the top and start giving today.
5 Tips for Selling Your Old CD, DVDs and Games at Music Magpie
- You cannot sell copied or pirated CDs, DVDs or games.
- You must have the right case and instruction booklet that came with the item when you originally bought it.
- Cases and instruction booklets can have light tears due to normal wear and tear but cannot be ripped or any stickers stuck on them.
- The discs may have light scratches but will not be accepted if heavy scratches are present.
- Items will be rejected if you do not enter the correct bar code number.